Smokey, a 100-pound blue Pit Bull, ended up being the lucky recipient of some good, old-fashioned boy scout kindness and ingenuity on a Trail in Hawaii.
Ollie, a six-year-old Goldendoodle, is helping youngsters at Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego get through their COVID-19 vaccinations.
After providing comfort to her neighbors throughout the COVID pandemic, the community is returning the favor to Sparkle following her cancer diagnosis.
The holidays are all about sharing food with family, but who says you can’t cook for your dog? They’re your family, too, after all!
According to a report, a hiker’s dog located the remains of a man who went missing from a hiking trail in Juneau, Alaska, over a month ago.
Bath Cats and Dogs Home in Bath, United Kingdom looking for a home Sue, Britain’s Loneliest Dog. She has been with the shelter for four years.
Latest News and Reviews
In Massachusetts, an organization called Operation Delta Dog rescues homeless dogs from all over the country to train and pair with veterans in need.
In Germantown, Wisconsin, a Black Labrador mix named Monty helped recover a stolen pistol. Monty’s diligent nose may have prevented a tragedy.
World Kindness Day, which falls on November 13th, acts as a reminder of how important it is to be more like our dogs – -warmhearted and gentle!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Make sure you set your table, cook the turkey, and leave a dog-safe plate out for your best friend — your pooch! Watch this video for the top ten reasons why you need to make sure your pup has a place with your family this Thanksgiving.
Can dogs eat turkey? The short answer is yes. Dogs can eat turkey, but this comes with a few caveats. Plain, white meat turkey with no bones will usually make for a safe treat for pups, but there are plenty of exceptions. And as always, you must ask your vet before sharing human foods with your dog.
Retinal hemorrhage in dogs is a medical condition that happens when the inner lining of a dog’s eye becomes susceptible to bleeding.
- At DogTime, our mission is to keep dogs out of shelters and get them adopted to good homes by providing novice and experienced owners alike with the important information needed to make them, and their dogs, very happy and healthy.
- DogTime covers all things dog. Our extensive pure- and mixed-breed profiles include the history and evaluation of various dog breed characteristics--such as behaviors, shedding, adaptability--and what they mean for a potential owner.
- For those looking to take the plunge and adopt a four-legged friend, take the matchup quiz and questionnaire to find the pooch who best fits your lifestyle and interests. You can even check local shelters in your zip code using our adoption page. And don't forget the extensive lists of dog names by breed, theme, and other categories.
- We also feature expert advice on a variety of topics, including training, raising puppies, housetraining, dog health, Magic and Arts Logoanhänger Messing vergoldet 15mm, and more, with answers provided by notable and respected veterinarians, trainers, behaviorists, pet lovers, and specialists.
- For more relaxed fare, the dog video and dog picture pages are stocked with videos and images of everything from funny and cute dogs to how-to's, product reviews, and training.
- Make sure and check the homepage for breaking news articles and features covering the latest happenings in the dog world, product and food recalls, important legislation, and other information that impacts dog owners.